My New Foster!

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

Race name HAG Apparation, AKA Bonfire but we renamed him Loki which means "God of Mischief"...lol He is only going to be 2 in August.

Bonfire.jpg

I went for the first time yesterday to pick up a load in the states and fell in love with this guy!

He fetches ball:

Bonfire1.jpg

Bonfire2.jpg

He is so sweet, non aggresive in everything, just loves to steal and play with everything. No manners yet, on the counters, dressers and has learned in only 1 day that the human's bed is the place to be.

He is soooo handsome! I hope he finds his forever home soon!

So are you going to keep him? :)

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Guest koolaidnconner

No I am not! I would keep them all if I could but then I would not have room to foster.

Guest SteveO

Good looking fella! My back yard neighbor is raising a Staffordshire Terrier and named it Loki as they are Scandinavian ancestry and the name fits. Your foster looks like he may live up to his namesake, too. After we get our first adoption in late July, I hope we progress to either fostering or growing our pack with more. One just doesn't seem to be enough IMO.

SteveO

Guest Shana

Oh I want him! hes gorgeous stunning.

I hope he finds a home soon!! (if I could adopt I would seriously inquire about a GUR... he's not THAT far...)

Edited by Shana

Wish I had more room or less dogs. He looks like the perfect greyhound....greet body, greet color and terrific personality. Bet he finds his forever home quickly.

Whoops..sorry about above post. The iPad corrects words it doesn't recognize. Supposed to be greyt.

No I am not! I would keep them all if I could but then I would not have room to foster.

He is very handsome indeed!

Nothing wrong with 'flunking'. Good luck, love the colors

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mollieandme

Ditto. I've known a few Lokis. They all seem to have become the name...

He's striking.

Edited by mollieandme