My Big Vinny Has Lymphoma

Guest FrostyBottoms

Love that pic of Frosty and her boy.

I'm guessing she felt unsettled and so wanted to make the blankies smell like herself.

No hurry on halos and such. Vinny is still here in so many hearts, and always will be.

Edited by Batmom

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulsMom

Jeannie, Drake looks happy but haunted in that picture. :brokenheart What a strong young man you have

Edited by SoulsMom

Guest FrostyBottoms

He is strong, he was with me when we found out...he practically had to hold me up when we were viewing the ultrasound....we were both weeping, but I was holding on to him.

Guest Figmama

Thank you for all of your kind words and memories of Vinny, each post made me cry or smile.

It's been a day full of tears, and now I am ready for some good memories of my big handsome boy.

DSCN9620.jpg

Vinny getting into trouble....as usual.

I'm sure when this happened I scolded him with a kiss, like I always did...I couldn't get mad at him.

It was so funny...he had mud all in his gums...

LOL!! Oh my gosh. That must have been fun. He reminds me very much of our Ranger.

Oh, that is a hoot!!! Really, his face reminds me so much of our Ranger but there is no way Ranger would be in the same place with that Roomba. LOL!!! Glad you have these memories.

I am so sorry your boy had to leave. I know the heartbreak of lymphoma and my heart goes out to you. We lost Red a year ago to lymphoma on May 13th. He was diagnosed and gone in two days.

I'm glad Frosty is doing well. I think they know long before we do.

Hugs,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.