Spencer Aka San Tan Spencer

Guest Spencers_Greyt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ss556

Tears are rolling down my face. I'm so sorry. You know Spencer has a special place in my heart, was very handsome and he reminded me of my Alan. May they run together and play at the bridge. Run free. Hugs to you Donna.

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Thank you everyone for your kind words, sympathy and support. It means a lot to me. Spencer was the main reason why I found this message forum to begin with and it has been a wealth of good information and wonderful support to me over the years.

Spencer passed peacefully with his head on my lap and me talking and petting him softly. I have no doubt that he didn't know how much he was loved and cherished. He has left a hole in my heart and I will always cherish his memory and be grateful for the 7.5 years I had with him.

A friend of mine gave me a small dog-related photo album that I have been busy printing off Spencer photos and putting into the album which gives me some comfort. My sister, who is very artistic, is also going to help me design and put together a beautiful memory box for Spencer.

Again, thank you everyone! Of course I will still be checking in on this forum to update everyone on my problem child Buzz and to give updates on my wild child Emmy! I don't want to change my user name though. Just another way to honor Spencer's :beatheart memory.

Donna

So sorry for the loss of Spencer. Run free dear boy.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest lotsahounds

Just seeing this now Donna. Words cannot express the sadness I feel reading that Spencer is gone. I am so sorry for your loss. He sure was one of a kind and will be missed by all who knew him.