Please, Please, Please Pray For My Beau Beau

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='RobinM' timestamp='1301229835' post=

It's part of the whole "deal" we sign up to when we invite one of these beautiful beings into our lives.

Whatever it is for however long it is, we will love him to pieces.

With that said, I can't help but pray for another 7 years!

Adding more prayers for 7 more years!

Well, whatever it is or isn't, I'm glad to hear Beau is happy! :colgate

Edited by greyhead
Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Robin and Rich, just adding more prayers and good thoughts for Beau. Asking for strength for you and Rich. We pray for many more years for Beau.

Beau is doing OK. What does that mean exactly?

He is happy, very vocal, washes my face with his tongue several times a day, was jumping around this morning and "opted" in for a long walk this morning. (Sometimes he will opt out, and we do not force the issue)

However, last night- there was the slightest lameness and if it were anyone else but me, I doubt they would have noticed. When you have your pup under a microscope, you notice.

Thank you everyone for your wishes. I realize it is what it it is and all the prayers in the world are not going to change what already is OR isn't.

It's part of the whole "deal" we sign up to when we invite one of these beautiful beings into our lives.

Whatever it is for however long it is, we will love him to pieces.

With that said, I can't help but pray for another 7 years!

Well I am praying for 8 years more. We all know how much your furry family means to you and Rich!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg