Unexpected Vet Results

I took Ajax to the vet this morning because DH found some gray stuff on his back teeth and he's been favoring that side when we brush his teeth (the dog, not DH). So.... went in for a possible tooth problem. Diagnosis?

The doc expressed his anal glands.

:lol Ahhhh, all better!

Just thought I'd make a lighthearted medical post. Ajax's teeth are fine, and the gray gunk was - of course - kibble, because the silly boy chewed his dinner that night for reasons known only to himself. And I suspect that he's favoring that side just to be difficult when daddy brushes his teeth.

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow

I think the vet laughed more about the bill she stuck me with, than the outcome. His glands weren't severely impacted, just a bit full. It was the only thing she could find to fix. I made a mental note to avoid that particular doctor. She ratcheted up the bill with an office visit, blood draw and lab, anal expression, ear cytology, and ear drops to take home. I guess I'm lucky she didn't Xray him! :lol

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow