What The? What's Going On?

I'm not even sure this is H&M, but...

This morning as I was getting ready to leave, I gave the dogs their cookie, as usual. I always supervise, but mostly to make sure there are no squabbles over crumbs. This mornings cookie were dry, but pretty soft and crumbly. So I give Sallie her cookie in the living room, and go back in the kitchen where the other two dogs have already inhaled their cookies, when Sallie starts SCREAMING. Now, Sallie is a wimp. I have heard more GSODs from her in a year than I've heard from Fletcher in 7 years. But this isn't one GSOD, she is repeatedly screaming. I drop everything and run in there, Fletcher is right behind me and starting to get agitated. I don't see anything obviously wrong, so I get him and Molly in the bedroom and shut the door. Sallie finally slows down to just screaming of and on, instead of constantly, the stops. This all took less than 5 minutes (although it semed like hours at the time). I checked her over, no blood, no cuts, scrapes, no sore spots, no limp. The only thing was, she would occasionally cough, kind of like she had a cookie crumb caught in her throat. I looked in her mouth, everything looked ok. I let the other dogs out, checked her all over again. I waited around for 10-15 minutes, checked her again, nothing.

Sorry to run on so long, but WTH? What happened? :dunno

I would suspect either a tooth or she may have swallowed a whole piece of cookie and it hurt going down. I know I've done that (well not with a dog cookie) but haven't chewed something and it was a little too big when I swallowed it and it hurt like heck until it reached the bottom.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Sounds like maybe a bad tooth to me, too. I've got one molar that dentist keeps telling me needs a root canal & crown, but I'm

too cheap to do it & if a chomp on something right on that tooth, it can give me a real twinge.

Hope all is well.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.