Nature's Domain

I was able to try it, and Legs seems to be doing well on it!!:yay Before this the ONLY food that agreed with him is TOTW Sierra Mountain. But TOTW is $58 for 30lbs and ND is $30 for 35lbs!! The cal content is almost identical so I am sooo happy. Of course the only Costco that carries it is 45 mins away <_< but it is definitely worth it! :banana :banana :banana

Gee is on TOTW and I'd love to try the new Costco grain free but they don't have it at our Costco.:angry:

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

They have two different grain free ones now, the salmon and the new turkey one :) I'm glad Legs is doing well with it.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest WhenIGiveIn

Gee is on TOTW and I'd love to try the new Costco grain free but they don't have it at our Costco.:angry:

Keep checking they seem to be rolling it out in stages. All the costcos got it at different times around me and we have had the salmon for a while and one 20 minutes away had both flavors for a few months longer than we did. We JUST got the turkey about 2 weeks ago.

I've been WAITING for this to get to SLC. i called again, and they FINALLY have IT!!!!! :thumbs-up

i purchased bags in Phx. over the Holidays, and am sooo excited to have it here!!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14