Leukeran

seeh2o

Not for my dogs, but for a friend's dog. Does anyone know of a reputable place to buy it who will overnight ship it? I Googled it and found one place that seemed reputable, but there must be other places. Thanks in advance.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I have found it easier to just have the prescription filled at the Target pharmacy. Ordering it online would only have saved me about $5. Plus, it has to be kept refrigerated, so I prefer not to trust that it would be kept adequately cool during shipping (this time of year is less of a concern than summertime).

At Target it's $39.99 for 10 2mg tablets.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Thanks so much for the quick responses. I just forwarded the information to him. I am surprised that it can be found at stores like that, I told him he might want to try Costco, too, since they usually run a little cheaper. I agree with you, Krissn333, you don't really know what the shipping conditions are and if you get it at a local store pharmacy there is some peace of mind that it has been stored properly and the cost of shipping really does hike up the price per pill.

Thanks again, guys!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Oh yes, definitely check at Costco. We don't have one of those here so Target was our cheapest option (their price was even better than Walmart's price!)

Leukeran is a human drug so any pharmacy should carry it :) Ace takes 10 2mg tablets every other week. I just use one and a half pill pockets, make a flat pancake with it, pour the tablets on top (be sure to tell your friend to try not to touch the tablets at all, and if he does, to wash his hands really well right away - I'd assume the pharmacist would tell him that, but, better safe than sorry), and fold the edges in to form a pouch :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--