Three Limping Greys At Once.

Guest TeddysMom

Guest TeddysMom

Yesterday I noticed that Mandy was favoring one of her back legs so I got to looking and realized that her knee was swollen. There is a spot about the size of a nickle that looks like she banged it on something and rubbed the skin off. She is now getting hot epsom salts soaks 4 times a day. Teddy decided last night that it would be fun to climb up on the toilet to see if there was anything interesting on the shelves above the toilet, nothing there but he managed to cut his foot between his toes, goofy boy. It bled like crazy but I cleaned it good, used EMT spray, wrapped it and this morning he is still limping a little but I think it is more the wrap than the cut. So now I have Jiro, limping because of corns, Mandy and Teddy because of injuries. Wonder what is going on with these guys. :(

Guest TeddysMom

He climbed on the toilet :blink::lol OK, I know not funny for you or him, but the image :eek Hope everyone recovers soon!

One top of that, the lid was up so he had to balance himself on the seat, I can't believe he gets into some of the things he does. :blink:

He climbed on the toilet :blink::lol OK, I know not funny for you or him, but the image :eek Hope everyone recovers soon!

One top of that, the lid was up so he had to balance himself on the seat, I can't believe he gets into some of the things he does. :blink:

Oh, wait! Let me get a mental picture of that! OMG! Don't you wish you knew what they were thinking?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am amazed he would do that, too! Neither of our hounds would have the nerve to try a balancing act like that! WOW.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Ohiogreymom

Years ago, my Chickers had diarrhea, and managed to POOP in the commode. I posted about it on GT at the time. We probably wouldn't have noticed, but he got a little bit on the seat. What I wouldn't give to have THAT on video!:lol Darlene

Guest TeddysMom

Years ago, my Chickers had diarrhea, and managed to POOP in the commode. I posted about it on GT at the time. We probably wouldn't have noticed, but he got a little bit on the seat. What I wouldn't give to have THAT on video!:lol Darlene

That would have made an award winning video. :lol:lol I am still trying to figure out what could have caught his interest enough to try getting up there. :dunno I don't think I have ever had a dog that gets into so much trouble all the time, everyday is an adventure with Teddy around.

Guest Energy11

Always something with a large pack!

Hoping all of your babies feel better, ... SOON!! I, too, LOvE the mental picture of "the toilet incident!" :-)) :lol

Sending hugs your way!!