Rippa And Hemangiosarcoma Dx.

Guest 4rooers

Guest 4rooers

We heard back from the vet, she has a good relationship with oncologists at NC State dog cancer center. They recommended 3 view x-rays of her chest and an abdominal ultrasound, along with a full blood work-up. Because the cancer was contained in the dermis, they feel she has a good chance of living at least 2 more years if it has not metastisized.She will have stop sunbathing, which she loves. Please pray we don't find anything on Monday, and if you see a lump on your dog, get it checked out! My vet feels by acting quickly, I may have avoided a more grim prognosis. I just wish I hadn't waited a month.

Kim

Edited by 4rooers

:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead