Jj Got Bitten On Our Walk Today

Julie.....you mentioned the man in your neighborhood carrying a golf club....DH had actually left one in our yard months ago worried about this type of thing.....guess he was right....so now I work that into my hands - though some of the other suggestions sound good, too...like Citronella.

As far as infecton, I'm hoping the amox works. I'm watching it closely.

The young man left the cash in the door during the day at some point with a very apologetic note. I spoke with his brother and father today as he wasn't home. Both seem to understand the gravity - and we even discussed that when he walks the dog he uses the "muzzle" type of leash because the dog is so strong and they openly admitted that the latch on the door was not secure and the dog should not have been in the front room with the door like that. Ironically, the kid's brother is a mailman who said he has been attacked and has an issue with irresponsible people with dogs.

Hopefully they really do understand how serious this was....and, in the end, all I really care about is that my boys are OK....blush.gif

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest Paige12

Rhode Island. ROT ROH.

Yup! My exact thought....

??? Wow, is our state's reputation that bad?

If it's any consolation, I didn't know Rhode Island had ANY kind of reputation, good or bad!!

Rhode Island. ROT ROH.

Yup! My exact thought....

??? Wow, is our state's reputation that bad?

If it's any consolation, I didn't know Rhode Island had ANY kind of reputation, good or bad!!

In answer to my own question - I know why RobinM thinks so (Paige12, check out the Lexus project links).....Frankly, I would have been more worried if my dogs defended themselves - I might have been fighting for their lives....and on some level, that's why I don't want to report this guy's dog....especially since he has tried to accept responsibility. I know if their injuries had been very serious - or if this puncture gets worse, my edge on this might grow sharper.....but I hate to see animals suffer for their owners' mistakes.

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.