Seymour Butts And His Arthritic Leg

Guest racergirl435

I'm so so sorry.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest racergirl435

I still can't believe he's gone. My husband tried to take his bowls into the basement last night and told him not to. I keep wondering if things would have been different if I'd taken him to the vet sooner. But I know they wouldn't have, in my heart. This wasn't the first time he'd been limping like this. Just the first time he didn't stop limping. By the time I got to the hospital yesterday his shoulder was shattered and swollen. It took me 20 minutes to get him to lie down because he was afraid to and that hurt just as much as watching him shake trying to hold himself up. Once I got him down on his good side he seemed to relax and destress and I just laid there on the floor with him until my husband got there. It seemed like an eternity but then when he got there, I wished he hadn't so I could have just those few extra minutes with my boy. My heart boy. I love him so much. I think Bailey (our lab) has figured it out. She is going to be lost without him. He was her ears. I am going to be lost without him. He was my couch buddy. My goofy clumsy smart boy. I thank God for the 4 wonderful years we had with him. He truly was a gift.

I am so very sorry that the outcome could not have been different. As my kids would say, you did good by him.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow