Oravet Plaque Prevention Gel

Does anyone have any extra they don't need?

Please pm me, thanks

I thought I had some extra but now can't find it. Passion is supposed to start using it.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Don't have any extra as we don't use it here anymore. But if you happen to see the Oravet brochure at your vet's office that has the picture of a bulldog on the front, inside you'll see pictures of Gracie, Oliver and I using the product. B) You can't see it in the photo but there's actually peanut butter on the applicator. ;)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Don't have any extra as we don't use it here anymore. But if you happen to see the Oravet brochure at your vet's office that has the picture of a bulldog on the front, inside you'll see pictures of Gracie, Oliver and I using the product. B) You can't see it in the photo but there's actually peanut butter on the applicator. ;)

I have the brochure and wondered whose hounds those were :) AWESOME!

I don't think Passion is going to allow me to use it on her so didn't want to buy a kit. She won't let me brush her teeth either. BRAT :lol I do quickly stick the brush in but she fights me. I've tried every night this week too.<br><br><br>

Edited by Wonder

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

I find the easiest way to get the gel on is to use my finger instead of their applicator. Don't think I have extra but will check.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

39976_418486337582_527687582_5231376_7618752_n.jpg38785_418486317582_527687582_5231375_6474088_n.jpg

Yup, that's us!

My vet called one day and asked if Gracie was available to model for an advertising agency. The photographer spent over 2 hours was us in the backyard. Do you know how hard it is to keep 2 greyhounds looking awake and eager to use the Oravet product? :lol Things went a bit better once I put peanut butter on the applicator. The quote from me was not really from me. <_<

The photographer sent me a disk of all the pictures. At the end of the shoot he even took a few of Pudge le mutt for me.

Note that I no longer sport the red hair and have gone naturally gray and that Kari has outed my real name. :lol

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Kari has outed my real name. :lol

That made me crack up. No problem, you'll always be Ducky to me.:lol

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• 1 year later...