A Hairy Butt Is Always A Good Thing!

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Guest TheUnrulyHound

After seeing the way Carl grew SO much hair on melatonin I decided I would try it out on my bare butted houndies... here is what I have seen in a month....

Bully has a 5 o'clock Shadow!!! rotfl.gif I am so excited!

Bully NOW ............................................................................................................................Bully BEFORE

DSC_11302.jpg

Stepper has the most noticeable difference BUT you have to feel him and see him in person to know it-pics don't do justice! Thing is, I switched him to Blue Buffalo Wilderness grain free about 2 months ago and that may be the majority of his hair growth, it is FULL and soft as a bunny whereas it was coarse and sparse before. Still a ways to go on his butt though, you can see a big difference on his legs. Not sure if anyone knew but Stepper had HORRIBLE allergies before, after his food change he is itch free!!!

Stepper NOW................................................................................................................ Stepper BEFORE

DSC_11252.jpg

and a gratuitous pic of Stepper from the side-doesn't he look like he has full winter coat?

DSC_01543.jpg

Streamer has the least difference that can be seen in a pic, but what you can't see is the sides of his thighs that have become a little more hairy. I am guessing it wil wrap around eventually lol.gif

Streamer NOW.................................................................................... Streamer BEFORE

DSC_10942.jpg

and the failing grade goes to Nelson who is MORE bald butted now than he was before. He is a little itchy and red so I am switching him to the Blue Buffalo that Stepper is on. I have taken "before pics" and we will see how he does, something else may need to be looked into if I do not see an improvement pretty quick.

Holly, Wow, what a difference!!!!!! That is Great them cuties are lookin Good! :wub:

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

OOOOOOHHHHH....So many cute butts!!!!! rolleyes.gif

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest larock

Our new girl Ella is SO hairy, we keep teasing her that she needs to go in for a Brazillian. She also has a whole lot of chin whiskers, DH tells her she'll never find a man with all those whiskers!!! He cracks me up.

:)