Bruce's Cyst

Guest starjan97

Guest starjan97

My grey, Bruce has always had a cyst on his hip. He is a blood donor at Ohio State. It has gotten bigger and last time, Dr. Christina took a scraping off. Dr. Cuoto looked at it and everything is fine! :) He is going to remove it free of charge next time we donate blood. I am so lucky to live close to Ohio State. They take such good care of donors there. It is great to get a free vet check up every month or two when Bruce donates. He loves going in to give blood and hangs out with the Dr. Christina's dog! They also removed his corns too. They are wonderful! It's such a good program and they ship the blood all over the country.

My grey, Bruce has always had a cyst on his hip. He is a blood donor at Ohio State. It has gotten bigger and last time, Dr. Christina took a scraping off. Dr. Cuoto looked at it and everything is fine! :) He is going to remove it free of charge next time we donate blood. I am so lucky to live close to Ohio State. They take such good care of donors there. It is great to get a free vet check up every month or two when Bruce donates. He loves going in to give blood and hangs out with the Dr. Christina's dog! They also removed his corns too. They are wonderful! It's such a good program and they ship the blood all over the country.

Hi Janine,

Welcome to GreyTalk. You know me in real life as Jane, Joe's Mom. Joe is also an OSU blood donor and I agree that Cristina, Dr. Couto and the whole group are amazing. I just took Joe and Laura's Gaby in to give blood on Monday. They removed two corns from Gaby.

I am so glad that Dr. C is not concerned about Bruce's cyst. They take such good care of our beloved donor dogs. I hope you and Bruce enjoyed the picnic on Saturday.

Jane

Glad there wasn't anything to worry about! I just wanted to thank you both for being in the donor program. My girl needed a transfusion recently. OSU shipped 2 units to me overnight. Heh, maybe we received Joe 's or Bruce's donation?? Thanks guys!!

Guest starjan97

Hi Jane!

I was a little worried when it got bigger! I didn't even say anything and they looked at it. See you again soon.

Janine