My Caroline And Cats

Guest chinamom

Thank you for your update -- that is wonderful news, and I'm glad you're so happy with Stella. I'm impressed too with how quickly your cats have become confident around her despite their earlier experience. All best wishes too that Caroline finds the family meant for her.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is wonderful. A win win situation. Everyone wins. Best of luck- how about some pictures!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest 4dogscrazy

Great news!! :) Some kittys are VERY good at being able to tell who is going to eat them, and who is not. I'd say your new girl is good for all!!

I know I'm late coming in on this. Lots of people told you that there were cat-safe dogs out there, but I wanted to add that there are people like me who (for whatever reason -- I'm allergic) will never have cats. And we're the people who adopt and love those high-prey-drive dogs.

Our Cheyenne WANTS. TO. EAT. TEH. KITTEHS. (neighbor cats that we see outdoors) All the time. But there are no kittehs in our house, and she's not constantly on edge trying to leave something she really wants. I'm sure your adoption group will find Caroline a home like ours. You absolutely did the right thing.

Photos of Stella, please? :)

chey_sig08.jpg