Mouth Care Products

Guest hounddog

Guest eaglflyt

By far, the best we have found is Petzlife Oral Care Gel. It really works. Our elderly Aussie has the teeth of a two year old after using this product as directed. :) We buy the 12 oz. bottle with Salmon oil from HERE or HERE. Our dachshunds and Ady Bea all have wonderful mouths! Our vet just commented on them last week. ;)

Guest isntitgreyt

I use the Petzlife too and love it. It has worked so well on my gang. At GIG, I also picked up Vetzlife spray from a vendor. She said that vets sell it but she can too. I use it on the nights when I don't have time to use Petzlife Gel. Pm me if you would like the vendors emai... she also sells the Petzlife but I'm not sure of her cost.

Eaglflyt Thank you so much for recommending the Petzlife Gel to me. I love it!!!

Guest FreddyGirl

I use Oxyfresh dental gel, additive to their drinking water as well as cET toothpaste. has worked WONDERS on Bobbi's teeth, 11 year old.

Guest hounddog

I use the Petzlife too and love it. It has worked so well on my gang. At GIG, I also picked up Vetzlife spray from a vendor. She said that vets sell it but she can too. I use it on the nights when I don't have time to use Petzlife Gel. Pm me if you would like the vendors emai... she also sells the Petzlife but I'm not sure of her cost.

Eaglflyt Thank you so much for recommending the Petzlife Gel to me. I love it!!!

Eagleflyt thank you for the tip on petzlife. I am not sure how to pm here. I am sorry it took so long to get back to everyone thanks a lot.

Raw bones, can't beat them IMHO.

Cheap, easy to come by and the dogs enjoy them :D

Passion won't eat bones but don't you dare try to take it or look at her while there's a bone in front of her

:lol

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest BooBooMama

Same here! PetzLife gel and raw bones- BooBoo's teeth were beautiful. My little Houdini came from the track with horrible Track Teeth. I have been rubbing them with PetzLife every night and she has had a couple of bones to chew on this week and I swear they are a good 75% better after just one week.

Guest BleuDog

My Wendell is one of those GHs with 'bad teeth', and only 11 toofers left....but I am a firm believer in a Sonicare Tooth Brush-DAILY or x2 daily!

Guest greygirls2

I agree with the PetzLife. Been using it for years now on my pups and all the fosters straight from the track and none have needed dentals so far. The PetzLife dissolves the nasty scum and plaque their teeth are covered in when they leave the track in just a couple weeks. Amazing really but it's the best stuff I've ever used. I brush with the gel and use the spray on days they've had a nice meaty bone or turkey neck. You can buy PetzLife from Petedge online for much cheaper that the PetzLife web site. All three of my pups have bright shiny smiles!!!!!!

Guest KennelMom

Raw bones, can't beat them IMHO.

Cheap, easy to come by and the dogs enjoy them :D

:nod Mother Nature did a fine job designing an all-natural toothbrush.

Guest DoofBert

I've recentlyt been converted to the raw turkey neck crew... Amazing results are happening real time for my Tessa -- i fthings keep going this way,I don't think she'll need a dental.

Guest Sweetreba

I am so glad I found this cause I have the same problem. I just ordered the PetzLife spray and gel. My female will gnaw but my male will not chew anything and has awful breath and tartar. I was going to schedule a cleaning but I am going to try this and see if it helps. Maybe I can hold off till fall for the cleaning if this works. Thank you. GTers all give great advice and reccomendations.

My girls will chomp on a turkey neck and it is gone in no time. My male will lick it, lie on it, guard it and generally make a nuisance of himself. I found if I cut it up into pieces about 3/4 in. long, he will crunch it up. I nearly broke my hands and 2 knives until I found that if I use a meat cleaver, it's done in seconds.

Edited. I can spell but I can't type.

Edited by 3vagreys