Stiff Joints

HI all,I have just had a phone call from my brother,who has a 14 year old bedlington x,who gets stiff joints,and we were wondering if there is any "over the counter medication " we could get without a visit to the vets,any info would be truely appreciated many thanks ,peter.

Edited by Peppersdad

Is he on any supplements? glucosamine/chondrotin/msm? I've been giving Fletcher a Traumeel tablet in the morning and again at night for his arthritis, and it works well until he overdoes it rolleyes.gif I am pretty sure you can get Traumeel in the UK.

Guest sheila

I have a friend that swears by DGP I'm usually suspicious of such supplements but I saw the results when she began using this product for her hound. the dog went from walking stiffly at her side to running laps at the dog park.

http://www.doggonepain.com/

Guest Energy11

OTC????? Just Glucosamine and Chrondroitin ... maybe they can have the vet prescribe NASIDS like Deramaxx and Rimadyl??? Good Luck!

Is he on any supplements? glucosamine/chondrotin/msm? I've been giving Fletcher a Traumeel tablet in the morning and again at night for his arthritis, and it works well until he overdoes it rolleyes.gif I am pretty sure you can get Traumeel in the UK.

all the supplemens above plus CMO with it. It truly works.

http:// www.greyhoundgang.com Claudia will help you purchase what you really need.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytfulhounds

I use Springtime Supplements Joint Health Formula & Fresh Factors.......has really made a difference with my seniors!

Guest Greytluv

all the supplemens above plus CMO with it. It truly works.

http:// www.greyhoundgang.com Claudia will help you purchase what you really need.

I use Claudia's stuff as well. I've seen a huge difference in Piglet since going on them.