Therapaws

Guest MnMDogs

How big is your hound? Mork is long and tall with big feet and wears a T/E - he weighs about 83 pounds. Unfortunately, I don't remember how I measured since it was so long ago that I first ordered. But they're really helpful if you call the TheraPaws number, and can probably walk you through it on Monday when they're back in.

Guest Greyglo

I'll be at a seminar Ilaria is giving tomorrow morning, if I can be of any help. Che' (77 lbs with big feet) and Ghana (70 lbs with average feet) will be with me. They're both volunteers for the seminar.

They have instructions on the Therapaw site. You can stand your dog up with a piece of paper under his foot, make sure he has weight on the paw, then trace around the paw. You can then measure the width and length of the paw and use the size chart on the Therapaw site to get the right size.

Mandy (63 pounds) wears T/Es, but they are just a bit big (T/Ds were just too tight).

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

They have instructions on the Therapaw site. You can stand your dog up with a piece of paper under his foot, make sure he has weight on the paw, then trace around the paw. You can then measure the width and length of the paw and use the size chart on the Therapaw site to get the right size.

Mandy (63 pounds) wears T/Es, but they are just a bit big (T/Ds were just too tight).

This is how I did it when I ordered Wayne's. I messed up the first time and ordered some that were too big, but for me, not unusual :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I followed the directions and still ended up with one that was too big (T/E). Suze weighs 66 pounds and wears a T/D.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Whistle

I did this and then faxed it to them for their recommendation. Just call for the fax number - they are very friendly and helpful.