Two Years Ago Today

Guest Heehoo

Guest Heehoo

Did you remember today was the anniversary of Trisha passing away. I had it on my calendar and in my phone to remind me....but how can a lot of us forget. Pink was her favorite color.

flowers_pink.gif

I can't believe it's been two years. I wonder how her husband is doing.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I knew it was coming up 'cause it was right before Gettysburg that year & we did a group-roo for her...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I could never forget, I have Bebe as a reminder every day. I hope Trish looks down every once in a while and gives Bebe a kiss.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

:sad1 :sad1 Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest how888
:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink Trisha was such a joy to have on greytalk.. She is missed by many of us.. I know she is up there watching over BeBe and talking to Nike right now! Forever in our memories.. Edited by how888

I can't believe it's been two years. I still have an e-mail in my box from her, I just can't delete it.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc