Updated Spam Signatures

Jeff

If you see a page saying 403 Forbidden and don't know why, it could be due to the spam filter update. If that happens, don't do whatever you did 3 times, or you be automagically banned.

Reply here with exactly what you did prior to seeing the 403 Forbidden page.

If you clicked a link and saw it, copy/paste the link here (others don't click it)

If you were posting and saw it, copy/paste the exact topic title/description as some words can trigger it as well.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

i received that message every time i tried to get on GT from Chile (except once when i was using an unknown wifi signal). it stopped happening in Argentina. i never did anything except click on GT link from my favourites menu or from google. i couldn't even get on when trying to reply to pm notifications in my email.

this was the message:

403 Forbidden

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are: Bothost and/or Server Farm

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

it means that error should be expected on many free networks in foreign countries which are often used by spammers, as well as some non-free networks in other countries that are often used by spambots. ie, you won't be able to access GT from most of China and Korea and many free proxies.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest Greytluv

spambots

Spambots???f57.gif Is this what the call people who spam? I don't even get why they do it :dunno

Edited by Greytluv