Wizard Update

Guest SusanP

Guest SusanP

Wizard, who has been eliminating in the house, slowing down on walks, pacing restlessly, and maybe having some slight leg issues, had an xray today. Spine, spleen look fine, no stones...but the vet discovered massive amounts of intestinal gas, esp in his small intestine, and she thinks this may be his problem. He went home with metronidazole and probiotics, and she's hoping we'll see some improvement by Thursday. Cross your fingers that this is the issue. I would be sooooooo relieved it that's all that's really going on here!

Wizard had a dental with extractions shortly before this began and was on antibiotics a very long time due to his congestive heart failure, and the vet surmises that the course of antibiotics contributed to the current problems.

Guest Energy11

Wow! Surely could be the problem. We know how it is when WE get bad cases of gas. ...

Hopefully, once the meds kick in, all will be well!

Wishing you both the very BEST!

Huh, go figure! Well I hope that it'll clear up soon then!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--