Tank Is In Pain And Uncomfortable

Guest Gideon

Can I use a small dosage of sinus tylenol to help ease the pain? It's the only thing I've got.

This seems to be related to his rear leg or something else I can't detect.

No baby aspirin.

Pat, I'm no where near cumberland any more. I'm west over by 29th street.

I don't know if it'll ease the discomfort.

Is there a safe anti inflamatory I can use? I can find an all night place and see if they have.

Claudia, cbudshome, swears by Ascriptin. I have some in the doggy emergency kit, but haven't needed to try it on them yet. It is a form of aspirin that is coated so it doesn't upset their stomachs. No Tylenol, Advil, Motrin or anything like that. I hope he feels better soon. Would a warm damp compress help at all?

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest PhillyPups

Just talked to Gideon, he is on his way over. :)

It is funny how things work, I was getting ready to shut down for the night and was going to do one more quick fly-by. Tank is the coolest boy, can't have Tank in pain.

Just talked to Gideon, he is on his way over. :)

It is funny how things work, I was getting ready to shut down for the night and was going to do one more quick fly-by. Tank is the coolest boy, can't have Tank in pain.

Yup, yup, no need to be in pain. Good job with they fly-by!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Pat rocks - you rock Pat. :rivethead

should I start with the ecotrin and see how he does? Or the pain killer tonight?

I am watching him closely right now.

I think I'd start with the ecotrin. Using tramadol straight out of the gate sometimes gives them a false sense of feeling better and they may do additional damage (if there's damage to begin with).

Hope he's feeling better soon!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--