Belly Noises

Josie

This morning I let the greys out (I doggi-sit Elliot, a friend grey), the 2 made their number 1 and number 2 business in the yard, it's real cold this morning here..

coming back inside I started to ear weird noises...

I investigate and found that it's coming from Tuffy belly!!! lound weird noises.. things moving around... his poop were great this morning, he is alert and responsive... wants his breakfast now.. but I'm worried...

do I feed him and see what happens today?

His poops are ok.. so food is coming out... but those wierd noises are scary...

thanks for your advice!

edited to add that the belly is ok at palpation, no swollowing or hardness...

Edited by Josie

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

I would give a pepcid. 20 mg.

I remember Beau's stomach making noises so loud, I could hear it from another room. With Beau, he wound up being very sick. But with good poops and good eating, just sounds like a little indigestion or hunger- nothing I would be overly concerned about.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

But with good poops and good eating, just sounds like a little indigestion or hunger- nothing I would be overly concerned about.

hunger.. well Tuffy is a food driven grey.. :lol

Ill' get pepcid at the pharmacy today... It's the liquid one you are talking about?

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Never have used the liquid. I just pop a pink pill down the throat.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Never have used the liquid. I just pop a pink pill down the throat.

ok.. is there many doses of pepcid?

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data

Guest Energy11

I routinely give (1) 10 mg Pepcid AC (generic) to Curfew, in the morning and at night. He take a few meds. I also give it when I think their stomachs are upset. It is a good product. I also give Gas-X, when they seem gassy. Good Luck!.

We use 20mg. White tab- I don't use generic.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I gived one pepcid yesterday and work well... the gurgling stop...

the poop got softer a little last night and this morning, but no bi-D... just soft...

but I think I found the reason for that tummy ack!

Tuffy got into... cat poop-sicle :sick ... dammit neighbor's cat again... :angry:

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data