Oxy Fresh?

Guest SuperiorItaly

This is a very good product, I use Oxyfresh Pet Gel on my guys every other day and use a tarter control pet tooth paste the other days. My guys get their teeth brushed everyday and we have not needed a dental in a long time.

Guest Energy11

I like the Oxyfresh gel AND I really like the Petzlife Gel (mint flavor) for tarter removal and bad breath. I brush one day, Petzlife the next. Good Luck.

I don't know about OxyFresh, but our vet tells me that to be effective, brushing has to be at least every other day and more often than that is better.

Might you and Italy be up for raw meaty bones?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest SuperiorItaly

I don't know about OxyFresh, but our vet tells me that to be effective, brushing has to be at least every other day and more often than that is better.

Might you and Italy be up for raw meaty bones?

When I adopted, I was told once a week was good. I usually try and brush her teeth twice a week. My vet said she has great teeth. I have an appointment to have her teeth cleaned in January. She also gets a butcher bone every Saturday or every other Saturday. Am I being negligent?

Is this safe and/or effective for certain greys (looking at you, Italy) who have bad breath even though you brush her teeth twice a week? Is this safe and effective?

Oh, here's the site...

http://www.oxyfresh.com/pet/

Yes it does help foul teeth and fang breath. It is not an "overnight" cure though. Expect to see results gradually. :)

Look in my signature, I am an OxyFresh Vendor. If you order, you will be asked for an OxyFresh Vendor ID number. Please feel free to use my number: 180672239. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Question about the liquid OxyFresh you add to the drinking water. Butterfly, the GH, has her own water bowl that I empty and refill every day. The other two dogs and four cats have one of those bottles (not the 2 liter drink bottle) that I fill about 1/2 full once a week, any fuller and the pan it sits in becomes yucky before time to change it. If I put the liquid OxyFresh in the bottle of water, will it be as effective? Everyone has stanky breath and I'd love something that would help.

thanks,

Kathy

Yup, it will be effective in the bottle of water.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****