Problem Last Night!

lola got up at 5:30, pacing around. so, i let her out in the back, just in case she needed to go. when we got back in, she paced around for the next 3 hrs, whined, and barked. she was SO agitated and restless about something. has this ever happened to anyone? PS. we can rule out: being cold, not being allowed in our bed, being hungry. and also, in our house everyone usually sleeps til 8 or 9.

thanks and Happy Holidays! love to all on greytalk.

2rqyqhd.jpg

Guest scfilby

Our girl Mickey can tell when severe weather is on the way. Hours before a storm she will pace, whine, and lay in the bathroom. Are you expecting bad weather today?

Yep ... barometric changes (with impending storms) get Riley pacing --- its gotten worse since his skull fracture. He's also my sensitive tummy boy, so its hard to tell which issue he's dealing with. If he wants to go in & out more than twice in an hour, I deal with it as a storm issue, and if its less, I give him a Pepcid. I can also judge him pretty well by whether he'll take a cookie or not (if its his tummy, he passes by all but the best of treats).

I was thinking either an approaching storm or a tummy upset. Could she have heard something outside that may have made her anxious?

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee