Urn For Bailey

greytpups

Can anyone recommend a site (there are so many and it breaks my broken heart even more to look) for greyhound urns.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Rock Your Pets makes nice memorial stones. There are many links in the pinned thread here in remembrance. I don't know which ones are greyhound specific though. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest GentleHugs

I also carry urns, memorial necklaces, etc. My link is in my siggie.

No obligation of course.

I'm so very sorry you lost sweet Bailey. I know the pain you are feeling, too. I'm still grieving over the loss of my Jackie very badly when I suddenly lost her 2 1/2 years ago. There was nothing I could do to save her from the huge golfball sized tumor on her heart. She was my heart, my soul, my world. brokenheart.gif I lost her just 10 days before she was to turn 12. weep.gif

It takes time to grieve so please allow yourself all the time you need.

bighug.gif

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Sarah Regan Snavely makes beautiful memory boxes. There is only 1 large box in her Etsy store right now, but maybe you could contact her if you like her things.

Her main gallery page is here: Greyhound Sculptor

Her Etsy store is here: Greyhound Art

I second this suggestion.

While the cost may seem steep there is nothing sweeter then looking at that beautiful piece of artwork and knowing it's almost as beautiful as the baby who once walked this earth.

Sarah Regan Snavely makes beautiful memory boxes. There is only 1 large box in her Etsy store right now, but maybe you could contact her if you like her things.

Her main gallery page is here: Greyhound Sculptor

Her Etsy store is here: Greyhound Art

I second this suggestion.

While the cost may seem steep there is nothing sweeter then looking at that beautiful piece of artwork and knowing it's almost as beautiful as the baby who once walked this earth.

Yes, this is very true. I've already talked with Sarah, she said she hopes to fire more boxes after XMas, so make sure to check back on her site......... This is s tough time of year to be dealing with loss, I hope you find exactly what you are looking for....

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)