Gallery To Be Deleted Tonight - 19 Dec

Trudy

There are 3 threads we just bumped up that have told you to save your images.

We will be deleting the gallery tonight and starting fresh. NO IMAGES WILL BE MOVED.

If you want any images you have in the GT gallery, please save them now! They will be gone later tonight.

To save, click on each image (you want full size, not the thumbnail that shows in the gallery), drag it to your desktop (or where ever you wish to save them for the time being).

I vaguely remember doing this before the update, but did it again, just in case. Thanks for the heads up!

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Hi,

My signature is now gone, it was in the gallery, I have it saved elsewhere but am not sure how to add it back so it shows up when I post???

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Hi,

My signature is now gone, it was in the gallery, I have it saved elsewhere but am not sure how to add it back so it shows up when I post???

Don't worry about it until we have taken care of the gallery as it will only be deleted again.

Then you will need to upload it and link to it.

Hi,

Don't worry about it until we have taken care of the gallery as it will only be deleted again.

Then you will need to upload it and link to it.

O.K., thanks, it is in photobucket, I may need help getting it uploaded and linked again once gallery is all set :blush

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten