Ollie Up 5 Pounds! Teddy Down 2

RobinM

Brought Ollie in when I brought Teddy in to see what was up with the no eating.

Ollie is up 5 pounds in one week and that includes an overnight at the vet. Good job Ollie. His ears were bloody inside as well as his neck and tail. He is allergic to something. he got a cordisone shot to help with the itching and discomfort from the scatching and a lotion to put on the area and in the ear. He is much more comfortable tonight. He was shaking his head so much, I was sure he was going to do some damage.

Teddy, Teddy, Teddy... we have him on flagyl too. His labs were ok. His BUN and creatine were slightly elevated, the high end of normal for a GH. We did a fecal and tomorrow I will bring a urine as I did not want him further humiliated with a catheter as she TOOK the fecal from him, rather than me bringing one in! I felt Teddy had had enough!

He ate Beau's prescription food mixed with his pro plan and at all his dinner.

Elsie has a skin tab that may have to be zapped only because of her history but vet is most certan it's benign.

All in all a productive visit. We were there 5x this week = 1500.00 one week. That's it guys, we are done! Get better fast!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Yeah, what a week. Ugh.

I hope it settles down soon.

:kiss2 to all your babies.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)