I Love Greyhounds!

Guest hanksmom

Guest hanksmom

Hi, we adopted our first grey a little over 5 years ago but lost her last year :( . Our next one, Chai ran 141 races and came to our home as a foster when Plainfield closed in May '05...she never left. :colgate

Carry, a pretty sable girl from Florida, turned 2 about the time we adopted her. Then, there's Hank. He's a sleek black 5 year old who ran 140 races, came here as our foster but you know how that goes...he never left either :lol.

Boy, I love these dogs. Aren't they scrumpitous?! There's nothing like the gaze of a greyhound. :)

We live in Chester County, PA

Welcome to GreyTalk! :wave Greyhounds are the best in so many ways! :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hi, and welcome to GT!! It's the best :wubsite

You've come to the right place if you're a greyhound addict!

We'd love to see pics of all your babies!!

Let us know if you need help figuring out how to post them.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'll post a picture when I can figure out how to do that :dunno

It's easy. Do you have your photos in photobucket? If not, go to photobucket.com and open a free account. Put your pictures in photobucket.

Below each photo in photobucket there are 4 fields....the bottom one is the IMG Code.

Just copy and paste the IMG code into your post on GT and voila! photos for all to see and admire!

Give it a try and let us know if you get stuck.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I think most people on this board will agree with you happily! WE LOVE GREYHOUNDS!

Welcome!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest hanksmom

It's easy. Do you have your photos in photobucket? If not, go to photobucket.com and open a free account. Put your pictures in photobucket.

Below each photo in photobucket there are 4 fields....the bottom one is the IMG Code.

Just copy and paste the IMG code into your post on GT and voila! photos for all to see and admire!

Here are my dogs. But, I think the photos way too big.

HeilerHounds.jpg

Here are my dogs. But, I think the photos way too big.

HeilerHounds.jpg

They are beautiful! And you did a greyt job posting them, they came out just right!

• 4 weeks later...