Taking Shadow To The E-vet

Meandmy

I hope the painkillers help him. Backs are so painful ...

Did you ask the vet about chiropractic? It can help, providing the practitioners know what they're doing and he's already been checked by a vet. Some vets are reluctant to approve it though, on the basis that they fear it will make things worse instead of better.

Good luck with the old boy! :wub:

Hi Silverfish, Shadow gets both chiro and acupuncture and I agree that it helps so much with his back end weakness and pain. He just had an appointment last week. We've tried laser therapy in the past as well but that didn't seem to do anything. He must have done something to aggravate his back yesterday morning, as at the beginning of the day he was 100% fine. I'm giving him a few days of rest with meds and we'll see where we need to take it from there.

Thanks again everyone for your help and well wishes. I'm a worrying mama and it's so helpful to me to hear from others :blush

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)