Miles Update

Everything went well for Miles operation today. His bloodwork came out normal everywhere. He has 2 teeth less tonight, his teeth are very bad, he will have to go back for more cleaning later on. He's got antibiotiques for 10 days.

One of the pups had bitten Miles on his boy parts awhile back. It really didn't look good.. The vet took it out, she said it looked like a tumor. So will have to check that closely.

Poor boy, he's pacing..He doesn't know us very much.. He is scared. and looking out the window all the time. I wish he would lay down so then he could stop bleeding.

Hopefully tomorrow he will be more at home. Poor baby !

Thanks

Shirley

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest Energy11

Did they give you a pain killer and/or sedative for Miles? If not, you might want to see if the vet can call in something, or maybe you can get it tomorrow.

Poor baby! Hope his night gets better! Love and hugs!

No she didn't give pain killer. We went outside and he did a couple of pees, so now he's laying down. Hopefully he will be alright. We will be going back out later before bed. He's so :wub:

siggy%201.jpg

Last night I slept of the living room couch. He was crying a lot. He is usually crated, with no crate and probably pain. In a house he doesn't know with people that he don't know much.

Today Miles is doing alright, he ate, went outside a couple of times. He's a really good boy. So calm.

Here a picture of what his penis looked like this morning, poor boy.

Miles5novembre2009002.jpg

and this is him a couple of minutes ago

Miles5novembre2009004.jpg

Thanks everyone

Shirley

siggy%201.jpg

Guest eaglflyt

Ouch! I hope they will give him a pain medication prescription. That looks like it would hurt and make about anyone pant.

I hope he feels much better soon!

Shirley, how is Miles doing now? Sorry I did not ask sooner, I was a bit busy the last few days. I have been thinking of him

and hoping that he is doing better. That puppy sure hurt him, didn't he? Poor Miles.

sue

Hi Sue

Miles is doing a lot better.

He is so calm. Loves to get rubs and hugs. He's getting along just fine with Tatum and Rowdy. Had a few problems with the patio stairs, but he's starting to work them out.

He didn't want to sleep alone in the living room so I move one bed in our room so he's not crying anymore, but there's no more room its NO VACANCY :P

I will post a few pictures tonight when I load them.

Thanks

siggy%201.jpg

It is funny that he did not want to sleep alone. On the farm he seemed comfortable to have a room mate or to be alone. I

guess he now likes being with people so much that he wants to be with you 24/7. He left Pennsylvania last September a

year ago I think, so i really appreciate the pictures. I cried as Maxine was driving him out the driveway. Thanks for taking

such wonderful care of him.

sue

It is funny that he did not want to sleep alone. On the farm he seemed comfortable to have a room mate or to be alone. I

guess he now likes being with people so much that he wants to be with you 24/7. He left Pennsylvania last September a

year ago I think, so i really appreciate the pictures. I cried as Maxine was driving him out the driveway. Thanks for taking

such wonderful care of him.

sue

I taught he has been with Paul longer than that.

siggy%201.jpg