New Here

Guest Curtis88

Guest Curtis88

Hi my name is Vicky and I am from West Yorkshire. I currently have two dogs called Jack and Jessie they are collie x springers. I am thinking about rehoming a greyhound in the near future. :colgate

Guest Curtis88
:clap WOO HOO!!! You will love them!!!! They are addicting ;) Welcome to GT!

The reason for why I have come on this forum is to find out as much information as possible on greyhounds.

Guest TheUnrulyHound
:clap WOO HOO!!! You will love them!!!! They are addicting ;) Welcome to GT!

The reason for why I have come on this forum is to find out as much information as possible on greyhounds.

and you have hit the jackpot ;) you will find out more than you ever wanted to know sometimes :P

Welcome to GT! There are plenty of other British folks who are members here . . . sometimes I imagine it can get a little confusing as available products and even some of the customs of life with hounds differ between the US and UK.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Guest loubieblue

Hi from another Yorkshire Lass :colgate Welcome to this site. If your looking at getting a greyhound I can guarentee this is where you'll find the best and most usefull info!!!! Where abouts in West Yorkshire are you? I'm in Huddersfield/Holmfirth

Welcome from NY!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Curtis88
Hi from another Yorkshire Lass :colgate Welcome to this site. If your looking at getting a greyhound I can guarentee this is where you'll find the best and most usefull info!!!! Where abouts in West Yorkshire are you? I'm in Huddersfield/Holmfirth

I'm from Leeds :colgate

Guest LunaTygerCat

Welcome from VA! I am new here myself. My baby Berry aka Athena had a little bit of a run about over the weekend. I had such great support from everyone here and from my area trying to find her and last night she just came home. Found her way and everything. I love this site!

Hi Vicky, and welcome to GreyTalk...it's the best! :wubsite

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greytexplorer

:welcome from Birmingham!!!! er, Alabama :rolleyes:

As others have mentioned, you'll find more information on this site than anywhere else!

Warning: One thing we discuss ad nauseum is POOP. Yes, that's right, POOP! :lol The color, consistency, number of per day, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!!!!

Further Warning: This is completely normal for us. Just as you would inquire of your coworker, "so, how is your day going?" GTers would inquire, "so, how is your pup's poo this morning?" :lol

Glad to have you aboard!

~Pat

• 1 month later...
Guest McWalden

Hiya from bonny Scotland, it's true this is a greyt site, even though I'm so jealous of the Canadians and their snow :) (it's just rained here for months) you won't ever regret getting a hound, we've two resident and usually a foster on the the go, and not one day has gone by when they didn't make me laugh :)

Hi Vicky,

Welcome also from another newbie. I live otherside of the border in Lancashire.

We adopted Joe just over 12 months ago and we just adore him. Never owning a greyhound before this Greyt site and wonderful people have just been a God send. :wubsite