One Of Our Puppies Died And The Others Are Ill

Guest Galgos_Spain

Guest marnie
Dear friends of our puppies,

the little TD are stable and if we are lucky and they survive the next 48hours, they will make it!

CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PRAY FOR THEM

Thanks

Sending prayers for the remaining puppies to survive and regain their health. :heart

Guest cindysmom

Poor little Reya. Prayers sent for other babes to recover quickly without further problems. Bless their little hearts...

Guest Galgos_Spain

GOOD NEWS!!!

TOMORROW I CAN PICK THEM UP IN THE CLINIC!!! They are better and will survive.... soon I post pictures how the MOM receives her pups

Guest kats_n_greys

Came into this thread late, so I can only say how sorry I am to hear about Reya, but pleased that the others seem to be getting better.

Guest BleusysMom

Greyt News.....amazing what the power of many can help, along with a Very strong fighting spirit of the little babes....I am So Happy to hear the Good News....Thanks for all Your Wonderful Work....looking forward to the pictures....love your pictures.....

Oh, Mo I'm sooooo sorry!!!!! Rest in Peace Reya!!! That was my favorite pupper!!! :(:(

Thank God the other puppers pulled through!!!! Please keep us posted!

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest Nancy

I've seen parvo puppies while working at a vet, and I know it must have been terrible for the little darling. But glad that the others are doing so much better.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Galgos_Spain

cleo-smile.jpg

morenito-new2.jpg

Just for all the people who send us strenght and prayers...

All the 4 pups are fine again and adopted. 2 are allready in germany and the others are still with me, strong as young oxes :lol

CLEO and MORENITA will travel to Germany in 2 weeks time, strenghened by all your good wishes!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

Very sad, I hope the others are okay. Seeing that picture of their sweet little faces makes it sadder....sending prayers to all the surviving pups.