Looking For A New Vet

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

as some of you know, im relocating to manchester, nh at the end of sept and one of the first things to do is find a good, grey savvy vet in the manchester area. i looked at the pinned list and didnt see anything in manchester, but did come across a couple of new hampshire listings. if anyone in manchester has a suggestion, im all ears. thanx in advance.

This is 29 min from you:

I'd like to add Winslow's most wonderful surgeon who is very grey savvy and NOW located in Nashua NH.

Dr. Bruno Massat

Animal Medical Center of New England

168 Main Dunstable Road

Nashua NH 03060

603-821-7222

They are open 24/7- Emergency and referral.

Dr. M. diagnosed Winslow's osteo and amputated his leg when he was here in Northern VA.

Seems to me someone from here is in Nashua. Hopefully they will see this.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest MorganKonaAlex
This is 29 min from you:

I'd like to add Winslow's most wonderful surgeon who is very grey savvy and NOW located in Nashua NH.

Dr. Bruno Massat

Animal Medical Center of New England

168 Main Dunstable Road

Nashua NH 03060

603-821-7222

They are open 24/7- Emergency and referral.

Dr. M. diagnosed Winslow's osteo and amputated his leg when he was here in Northern VA.

Seems to me someone from here is in Nashua. Hopefully they will see this.

Dr. Massat is a surgeon, not a general practice Vet. He also did Demon's amputation. We were very happy with him; he's a very caring man.

I'm in Mass. so I don't know the Vets in the Manchester area.

I sent Tom the name of my vet here in Pembroke, as the hospital does all of the GPA-CNH vetting. I'd definitely recommend them, and they're only around 20 min. away. There are LOTS of greyhounds in their practice, as adopters frequently continue to bring their dogs there.

What's good about being here is that you can go in almost any direction and find good referral centers: the New England Animal Med. Ctr in Nashua (that's where Dandi's vet behaviorist is), Mass Vet Referral Hosp in Woburn MA and a branch in Portsmouth, and a little further down is Angell in Boston. Want a holistic vet who does chiropractic and acupuncture? Got two in Concord who are awesome.

Don't worry, Tom - we'll take good care of you, your GF and hounds once you're up here. :)

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Guest fastdogs

Central New Hampshire Animal Care

4 King Rd

Chichester, NH 03258

(6 0 3) 7 9 8 - 3 4 0 0

Dr. Mara has been my vet for many years. I drive up from the Boston area to see him!

ETA: I believe he was the track vet for Belmont for a bit, as well.

Edited by fastdogs

I meant to say Manchester, not Nashua

Dr. Massat is a surgeon, not a general practice Vet. He also did Demon's amputation. We were very happy with him; he's a very caring man.

Understand, but I thought he was a surgeon at a fully staffed clinic? OK - went & looked it up. It's a referral and ER clinic:

Animal Medical Care Center of New England

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest EmbersDad
I meant to say Manchester, not Nashua

Understand, but I thought he was a surgeon at a fully staffed clinic? OK - went & looked it up. It's a referral and ER clinic:

Animal Medical Care Center of New England

same place jennifer kunkel suggested, different website. i may try the pembroke ones. i currently drive about 40 min to see my current vet, so no bubbles, no troubles.