Hi From Philly!

Guest barkdogs

Guest barkdogs

Hi! My name is Adelaide and I live in Philadelphia (PA, not Mississippi) and I have 2 Australian shepherds, an iggy and 3 greyhounds. Here are the hounds.

Allistair is a 9.5 month old puppy. His leg is quite deformed--it's not a photoshop trick--it is the result of an untreated fracture. He is going to the U. of Penn Hospital Monday to have a surgery to straighten it, so please send healing thoughts to my little guy! I have had him for about 2 months.

Helga is 10.5 years old, from a horrible breeding farm in WV. She LOVES walks and having a real bed to sleep on. She couldn't be sweeter and she is so gentle. I got her the same time as Allistair.

Nigel is a two year old who was raised from puppy hood in a home. His first Mom took a bad hit when the economy went south, and had to bring her 3 hounds back to the adoption program. She was an excellent Mom to Nigel--he came with pretty much perfect manners! He is the tallest hound I have ever seen. I have had him since April 11.

Sophia is a 10 year old (give or take) iggy -- I love this picture. I have had her since January of 2005. She has absolutely no teeth whatsoever.

Previous to these guys I had 2 other lovely hounds, Trish and Leo, as well as a number of lovely Aussies waiting at the bridge.

Allistairbeforesugery.jpg

CsHelenBody.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

sophia.jpg

:welcome2 Hello from NY. Your houndies are beautiful. I'll keep Allistair in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery. :hope

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Welcome to you and your beautiful pack from UK. My thoughts today are with Allistair. Hoping everything goes well.

Edited by FRISBYSMUM

Guest barkdogs

So, just dropped Allistair off at U Penn for his surgery. Nice to know he is getting good energy from as far away as the UK--THANK YOU!!!

Guest barkdogs

Allistair is out of surgery and did great! :gh_bow I'm not allowed to visit him until tomorrow :weep

Thanks for all the good thoughts out there.

Adelaide

Guest barkdogs

Yeah I admit I am smitten. When I met him I said to myself "Oh, crap!" Because I knew he was gonna be my next hound, and I already had 5. . . .