Lonesome In New Britain, Pa

Guest Rogersmom

Guest Rogersmom

I am new to Greytalk and live in New Britain, PA. My greyhound puppy Roger just turned 1 year old on July 29 ,2009. He came from Greyhound Angels Adoption. We have many friends from GAA but most of them live so far away. We need a local buddy to play with. We have a fenced in backyard which is great for running and live very near Peace Valley Park which is a greyt place for long walks.

If anyone is local to us and would like to have a playdate, please let us know. I am also currently unemployed and would love to help out with puppy sitting during someone's vacation.

Liz and Roger

Welcome from Delaware!!

Every few weeks a group of us meet in West Chester for a playdate on either a Sat. or a Sun. The date gets posted in the "Events" section here on this forum and we'd love to have a new greyhound join our group.

Kathy

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest DylanGospel

Welcome from PA, but very far away from you. You will find many greyhound peeps where you are located. Keep looking- they are there.

Welcome from Green Lane! We are about 30 minutes from you.

My husband plays golf in Green Lane (Macobie Run) every weekend. We have walked in Peace Valley Park with friends on occasion. I am in Langhorne, PA

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Welcome from Green Lane! We are about 30 minutes from you.

Cindi, I really have got to meet you one of these days! I am hoping to host a play date at my house in Schwenksville - would you bring your babies?

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rogersmom
hi there and Welcome to GT... :welcome

we are located in Berks County , PA, is that near you? :huh

Kristin

Not really

Welcome from Schwenksville!

You are not that far from us.

email: eronky@verizon.net

Guest D_MansMommy

Hi! And welcome to GT :welcome2 I'm in D-town borough. Same zip code :) My boys don't do well at the lake. They have "issues". TC is 8 and Donovan will be 9 in a few weeks but we could try to get together. Donovan would probably run with your pup like a nut :lol TC not so much. He marches to his own drum :lol