You Had Me At Halo

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SakiMom

I am so sorry, I was so glad he found a home with you and that he knew what a loving family was all about, so sad that he was taken too soon,

know that he is running free and looking out for you!

Guest Heehoo
Godspeed, Halo.

Let your momma know you made it safe and sound.

:blush I was sent a rainbow yesterday afternoon (Sunday). On Saturday I saw 4 monarch butterflies (brindles), a whitish yellow (true fawn) and a black butterfly while cutting the lawn at church. On my way home from the vet's office Friday evening, a monarch butterfly crossed in front of my car just as I pulled into my driveway.

Today at work, my department is on the 4th floor of the building, and this huge black butterfly came to the window....

As sweet as Halo was, I knew he'd get to the bridge & to heaven really quick. He was such a sweet soul. :beatheart

Edited by Heehoo

Godspeed, Halo.

Let your momma know you made it safe and sound.

:blush I was sent a rainbow yesterday afternoon (Sunday). On Saturday I saw 4 monarch butterflies (brindles), a whitish yellow (true fawn) and a black butterfly while cutting the lawn at church. On my way home from the vet's office Friday evening, a monarch butterfly crossed in front of my car just as I pulled into my driveway.

Today at work, my department is on the 4th floor of the building, and this huge black butterfly came to the window....

As sweet as Halo was, I knew he'd get to the bridge & to heaven really quick. He was such a sweet soul. :beatheart

That humble soul truly loved you Hilda, he truly did

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Hilda, you are an angel. I have no doubt that you made Halo's final days the best he's ever had. :grouphug

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

Edited by JerseyGirlInOz

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Run free Halo, you were loved at the end and that is most important.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.