Contribute To Support Dr. Cuoto's Work

Guest lynne893

Guest lynne893

I received his department's enewsletter today, with a link to support their work in veterinary / greyhound research at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at Ohio State University. I contributed, and I knew you'd want to as well: https://www.giveto.osu.edu/igive/OnlineGivi...amp;Fund=310050.

Dr. Cuoto has been a god-send to so many of us, all out of the goodness of his heart. It's not a donation to him, but a donation to support the work of the teaching hospital of course.

I think about his kind emails when I was in a panic, and knowing how overwhelmed he and his staff must be, I didn't even expect a response, but respond he did, and he and they have even followed up to see how Timber has been doing! I figure it's worth AT LEAST the cost of a typical visit to the vet's office.

https://www.giveto.osu.edu/igive/OnlineGivi...amp;Fund=310050

Thank you!!

Guest greytful4

I also received that link and plan to make a small donation in memeory of my Kylie. Dr.Cuoto e-mailed me from an airplane enroute from Spain when I was desperate for answers. Wish there were more like him, I can't say enough about them and the work they do!

Guest Energy11

Yes, thanks for the info, and yes, Dr. Couto and company ARE God-sends, or as someone at Mt. Hounds called Dr. C ... "A God for Greyhounds :-)"

Just a reminder if anyone doesn't know, Hope For Hounds, which you may have heard of, also supports Dr. Couto's work at OSU.

You'll see different vendors (2Hounds Design, Critter Cozies, Casual Bling) selling various items with a portion of the proceeds sent to Dr. Couto.

I had the great treat of presenting a check from Hope for Hounds to Dr. Couto at the Greyhound Expo a couple of weeks ago; I didn't raise the money, I just delievered it for Janet of Casual Bling. He was very appreciative!

So next time you see the Hope for Hounds collars, leashes, t-shirts--whatever, know that is who is being helped out!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

After our finances have stabilized from the massive drain that Drake is putting on them, I am planning to donate to support the OSU Greyhound Clinic. Thanks for the link - it will make it very easy!

FL