On May 15, 2008 - Hamie Crossed Over The Bridge

Guest hamiesmom

Guest hamiesmom

I know that this is a few days early. On my way to the bus to go to work this morning, I saw our "deer" and two young ones on Hamie's favorite walkway. He loved the deer and always looked for them and when he left us last year, the beautiful doe came out on the Saturday morning after he was gone and stood only a couple of feet away from me. What a beautiful sign from my beautiful boy.

We had to let him go, last year on May 15, 2008, after he had just turned 10 years old. Just after his birthday, he became very sick and within a couple of weeks, he was gone. It has been a rough year for us but whenever we look at his pictures, he makes us smile. His beds and toys are still on the living room floor and when little "Katy" comes to visit, that is where she sleeps and plays with the toys. Our little "Mabel Cat" loves to sleep on his bolster bed, so on the floor it will stay. Hamie, we will always love and miss you. We will see you when our time comes and will go for our long wonderful walks that we loved to do so much.

Hamie sounds like such a sweet and loving boy. In spite of the heartache, you have been able to look at his photos and smile at the wonderful moments you had with him. Hamie must have guided the deer to the walkway to show you he will always love you.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Energy11

:angelwings

I believe in things l like that! I was a paramedic for many years, and have stories ...

Also, when my husband, Bob, died, HE "came back" on night ... it was both amazing, and very chilling!

Glad to hear you got a sign from your boy!