Double Whammy Today...

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Sissy had the big D yesterday and now it's bloody big D, so I'm fasting her until tomorrow. She's not running a fever and otherwise seems to feel okay.

Miss Bug, on the other hand, scared the crap out of me and I rushed her to the vet's with what I was sure was bloat. She tubed her twice and got absolutely no air, just some foamy stuff at the very beginning of the tube. Her belly doesn't sound like a hollow drum, but rather solid. So at the recommendation of the vet, I just got some Phazyme and gave it to her. I'm to keep an eye on her for the next couple of hours, and if she gets worse, back to the vet's. She's now gracing me with belches and very noisy farts. :fart

Any good thoughts, prayers, positive mojo for both the girls would be appreciated!

Guest Energy11

:grouphug

Sending love and prayers your way. Hopefully, those belches and farts are a good sign!, and like the other poster said ... open a window :-) Good Luck!

Guest Tenderhearts
Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts. Open a window or two!

Oh believe me, the entire house is opened up! It's already 80 degrees here and there is a lovely south breeze coming in through the window to carry the stench off! :blink::lol

This is Toby's thinking chair in the evenings, and Miss Bug's napping chair in the daytime. She's out like a light right now!

sickbug.jpg

Guest Tenderhearts
Oh Devon! Sending prayers for all of you! :hope

Maybe use a fan to blow the stink out! :lol

OMG, the stench, the stench! :blink:

I swear to doG, that little girl has turned into a 30 pound farting machine! :fart

She moved to under my computer desk for more napping, and I have never heard a dog pass so much gas in my life! :sick

At least they are noisy and I have time to move before the putrid odor wafts up to me!

She jumped up and greeted Amber when she got home, little stub wagging like a broken-off windshield wiper. I just wish she wasn't still so puffed up in the abdomen. Where's all that nasty gas going? :dunno She's got to 'deflate' at some point!

:candle:hope Hope both of your girls are feeling better soon.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Tenderhearts

Well, I'm pleased to report that Miss Bug has 'deflated' considerably and looks more like a little lady with a slight beer belly as opposed to a potbelly pig! :nod:D I will say it was a looooooong night as she decided to curl right up in front of me on the bed, but later vacated for under the bed to sleep. :fart:sick

On the other hand, Sissy still has bloody big D, but is extremely active today, even engaging in bitey-face/wrestlemania with Miss Bug. Amber is just going to have to take her in to the vet's. :(