Cafe Update

Guest myjazzy

EVerytime I read about this and relive it, I just shake my head.

I am soooooooooooo happy she is on the mend.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh, poor baby! I'm sure she can't wait to go home! Sending prayers for the speediest recovery ever so she can go home!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest myjazzy

Cafe is still slowly healing. They did tell me that she has lost weight since she went into the hospital although she's eating well, but that could be they are not feeding her enough. :rolleyes:

Dr. Ross wants to take her back into surgery tomorrow and try to close part of the wound. So please more good thoughts for my girlie.

Guest myjazzy

I went by this morning before Cafe's surgery. The leg is definitley healing. I'm hoping the surgery goes well.

Guest Energy11

Glad to hear Cafe is doing well!

Yes, wounds like that can be "ughy!" ... I have seen many in my paramedic and vet jobs :-( The "pink" color is DEFINITELY good!

Keep us posted! D

Guest myjazzy

I went to see Cafe again this morning and it's looking better. All we need now is time and patience. Thanks.

Heal! :getwell:candle:hope:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest myjazzy

Café had surgery again today to close some more of her wound. The vet said it's only about 2 ½ " to 3" in both directions now. If the sutures hold and she keeps healing like she has, she may be able to come home in 7-10 days. Woo Hoo!!!! :yay

She also said that they are going to start keeping her in the front office from now on because she likes to be around people and, of course, everybody thinks she's the sweetest dog ever. :lol That's my Velcro girl. :wub:

Wonderful news! 7 to 10 days will fly by! Whoo-hoo! :yay:yay:yay:yay

Oh Maria- what an uphill battle. I am so happy to see some positive progress.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project