Hi From Pa

Guest Che_mar_Cody
Your foster girl, where's she coming from? Monica's Heart?

Yes, she is coming from Monica's Heart. We have been with Monica's Heart since around 2002. We like to have two dogs at a time. Our 6 year old girl died suddenly in October. We did not get another dog right away because one we were heart broken and two Sam has been having some medical problems.

Thanks for help with the pics.

talk about a small world. I know Kay pretty good & was at last year's reunion, and will be up there this year too! She's a total hoot, especially when she's with Ann (Cassies' Casual Wear). They both come to our (GHG) reunion..your more then welcome too!

Ok, fess up who are you getting as your foster?...you have some cute females up for adoption.

Sorry to hear about Sam's problems :hope for your baby.

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA - we also belong to GHG and had adopted 5 hounds from them - have been adopting since 1995. We have 7 Hooligans right now and our oldest will be 16 August 2 and I do believe she is the oldest gh on GHG and of course people here on this board know her as Her Majesty Queen Softee. We also have two of her nephews EZ Lord Penske (EZ) and Magic Penske (Penske).

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Your foster girl, where's she coming from? Monica's Heart?

Yes, she is coming from Monica's Heart. We have been with Monica's Heart since around 2002. We like to have two dogs at a time. Our 6 year old girl died suddenly in October. We did not get another dog right away because one we were heart broken and two Sam has been having some medical problems.

Thanks for help with the pics.

talk about a small world. I know Kay pretty good & was at last year's reunion, and will be up there this year too! She's a total hoot, especially when she's with Ann (Cassies' Casual Wear). They both come to our (GHG) reunion..your more then welcome too!

Ok, fess up who are you getting as your foster?...you have some cute females up for adoption.

Sorry to hear about Sam's problems :hope for your baby.

Kay is great. I really like the people from Monica's Heart. I also go to Monica's Heart picnic every year so I will be sure to see you there. I actually went to GHG reunion in 2005 and have gone to the Christmas bazaar. I frequently correspond with Nancy H. She had my first greyhound's mother, Morgan.

We are getting Jasmine!!! As long as things go well with Sam she will be ours!

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA - we also belong to GHG and had adopted 5 hounds from them - have been adopting since 1995. We have 7 Hooligans right now and our oldest will be 16 August 2 and I do believe she is the oldest gh on GHG and of course people here on this board know her as Her Majesty Queen Softee. We also have two of her nephews EZ Lord Penske (EZ) and Magic Penske (Penske).

That is so great that your girl will be 16! I have enjoyed a few outings sponsored by GHG. My husband and I love Pittsburgh and go to the city as often as we can.

That is so great that your girl will be 16! I have enjoyed a few outings sponsored by GHG. My husband and I love Pittsburgh and go to the city as often as we can.

Her picture is my avatar which was done by Xan as the Royal Portrait and it is my favorite picture of her

Her picture is my avatar which was done by Xan as the Royal Portrait and it is my favorite picture of her

She is a beauty, most definately royalty!

She is a beauty, most definately royalty!

Thank you - you can look her up on Data under the name of Softshoesureshot. She was 5 when she retired