Rosalita Maria Conchita

Had her annual on Monday. She needs a dental.

I noticed she had two little lumps, which felt to me like lipomas, so I wasn't worried about them.

Fail! :unsure The vet says they're something in her skin and not fatty tumors at all. Could, matter of fact, be mast cell tumors. :( Or (hopefully) sebaceous gland cysts. One's on the side of her neck, and one's on the front of her neck. They'll remove them during her dental. He didn't seem too excited.

But it's been rolling around in my brain the last couple days, and now I'm really worried. Beatrice had a mast cell tumor removed from her back and had clean margins, thankfully, but then she died from hemangiosarcoma not too terribly long later. Prob. not related, but.

So, yup, I'm worried. I made her dental appt. for April 27th but now I'm wondering if I'd feel better if I had this done sooner rather than later. :unsure

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

Guest BlackandBrindle

Sending lots of prayers for benign nothings. I'd at least call and see if they can move the date of the dental up. Who wants to worry for over a month? :grouphug

Another vote for sooner. And sending lots of prayers that it's nothing too serious.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.