New From Down Under

Guest Kiara

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and live in Victoria, Australia, yep, the place with all those terrible bushfires. I breed Russian Blue and Black cats, and just got myself a greyhound. She did not go through the retraining program, I was actually given her a day before she was to go into the program. I am taking introductions with my cats very carefully, as I have a number of kittens at the moment, and a few cats that would probably kill the poor dog, given half a chance. She is a lovely golden fawn girl, and I am yet to name her. She has the kennel name of Goldie, but I plan to change that.

So just a big hello to everyone from us, and I look forward to reading the topics and participating as best I can, although my "expertise" tends to be more cat related, having a greyhound again, will certainly get me back onto researching doggy topics more also.

Lydia :)

Welcome from Alberta Canada - the frozen northern wasteland. :welcome

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Welcome from Maryland - whereabouts in Victoria are you?

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest wolfieskitten

Hi Kiara and welcome aboard!!

I'm Kimmie and have 2 brindle boys - Tiger and Henry - that I adopted through GAP QLD. I'm one of those silly Americans that migrated here to Oz for lub :wub: :wub: :wub: I have my Aussie hubby and Aussie greys and love them all! We live just outside of Brisbane.