Greyhound First Aid Kit

suebero

Colorado Greyhound Adoption has put together the most comprehensive dog first aid kit around...and you'll spend less buying it from the CGA store than you would spend on a mediocre kit someplace else. $25 buys you the whole thing. Even better, the CGA store will soon be carrying supplies that you can replenish your kits as you use them. Check it all out at www.cgashop.com . There's even a greyt basic first aid book written by Claudia Presto of Greyhound Gang with helpful tips to decide when you need to get to the vet right away, and when you could treat at home. The kit is lightweight and easy to carry, and there's room to add things like peroxide and bottled water, and any medications you need to carry.

Do yourself and your hound/s a favor, maybe you don't need a first aid kit right now, but think about a time when you could use it, and what could happen if you don't have it. In many cases, having spent $25 on the kit now will save you a trip to the emergency vet that might cost you hundreds. Even if you do have to go to the vet, you will be able to get your hound there in a lot better shape than if you didn't have the first aid kit and the book to help you know what to do. It's an easy decision when you look at it that way. www.cgashop.com and then go to greyhound supplies, and you are there.

Thanks for looking and thanks for your support.

GT-Sig-2-09.jpg

Visit My Website Visit My Etsy Store Visit My eBay Store Part of all proceeds benefit Greyhound adoption