She's Home

Guest EmbersDad

I could tell by your previous posts how much you love her, but the more and more I read, the more I can FEEL how much you love her. It pulls at the heart strings. She was a very lucky girl.

Welcome home Ember.

GTsiggy_zps0481d543.jpg

Lisa with Finnegan (Nina's Fire Fly) and Sage (Gil's Selma). Always missing Roscoe
www.popdogdesigns.net pop art prints, custom portraits and collars

Guest EmbersDad

we got our first "appreciable" snowfall last nite. i think maybe 1.8" ember loved running in the snow, if u saw the tribute moovie, u know what i mean. althea went outside her usual routine and woke me up at 6 am ( instead of 7). i let her out to potty and she rewarded my sleepy eyes with some zoomies. the snow had turned over to rain already. we came back in and i went back to sleep and she poked me with her nose at 745 for breakfast. it was getting a slushy mess by then.....wonder if ember got althea moving early this morning so we could see some snow before it got icky..........

Welcome home, Ember...

I'm glad your vet did the pawprints & some fur... mine didn't and since Cody was my first dog ever, I didn't know to ask (and I should have asked LOOOONG before I needed to...)

Tom - I'm celebrating (?) Cody's 4th anniversary at the bridge today - I'm sure she's shown Ember the ropes by now...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Welcome home, sweetheart. :grouphug Tom, your tribute leaves me wanting for the right words. :cry1

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

we got our first "appreciable" snowfall last nite. i think maybe 1.8" ember loved running in the snow, if u saw the tribute moovie, u know what i mean. althea went outside her usual routine and woke me up at 6 am ( instead of 7). i let her out to potty and she rewarded my sleepy eyes with some zoomies. the snow had turned over to rain already. we came back in and i went back to sleep and she poked me with her nose at 745 for breakfast. it was getting a slushy mess by then.....wonder if ember got althea moving early this morning so we could see some snow before it got icky..........

Yes I believe she did.

:bighug

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge