New Foster

Guest DebR

Well we almost had a Grey foster, a bounce, but his previous foster before adoption spoke up and said she'd take him back for as long as he needed. That's so awesome, I hope he remembers her! This economy is so incredibly tough on pets and humans alike. I can't even imagine being in that situation, how heartbreaking.

Anyway, that didn't work out, soooo the other rescue I'm involved with called me and asked if I could take this guy. His name is Dudley, and he's a 4 year old wire-haired Dachshund. He's a cute little guy, but timid. I'll get pictures tomorrow, and post them.

Without further ado, here is Dudley:

100_0231.jpg

100_0228.jpg

100_0230.jpg

Edited by DebR

Is he a stanard sized ? When we lived in Germany I wanted to get a wire haired to go with my beautiful red long haired. It's good you live so far from me that I can't try to get him. Good luck

Yes, he's standard, although a very small standard. I wish you were close, he could use a loving home. Poor guy is timid.

Guest bindi03
Well we almost had a Grey foster, a bounce, but his previous foster before adoption spoke up and said she'd take him back for as long as he needed. That's so awesome, I hope he remembers her! This economy is so incredibly tough on pets and humans alike. I can't even imagine being in that situation, how heartbreaking.

Anyway, that didn't work out, soooo the other rescue I'm involved with called me and asked if I could take this guy. His name is Dudley, and he's a 4 year old wire-haired Dachshund. He's a cute little guy, but timid. I'll get pictures tomorrow, and post them.

Without further ado, here is Dudley: He is really CUTE! I've never seen a wire haired Dachshund.!!

100_0231.jpg

100_0228.jpg

100_0230.jpg

I'm sending this link to a friend - they're looking for a dachsund!! Could we maybe set up a GUR to the east coast or does the group want to keep him local?

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge