Prayers For Specky Please.

cello

Guest greyvettech

I hope you feel better specky! :getwell Carol Ann-What vet do you use? It looks like her toe could be wacked but some of Lexi's toes look this way because of previous injuries..If she's lame and it's not her toe, it could be that she hyper extended her wrist while playing or it could be her shoulder as well???

Thank you all for your support today. I felt so much stronger going into the vet knowing that I had the power of GreyTalk behind us!

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sending prayers for Specky that the problem is just a dislocated toe and that it heals quickly. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Hoping Specky's on the road to recovery today........

My goodness everytime I see a picture of her I think WOW she's beautiful just like my Snowy.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Thank goodness it turned out as everyone suspected. Hope healing is quick and uneventful. Hugs to all.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead