Think Good Thoughts For Miss Pikachu

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Pkachu has not been her usual...well...terrier self as of late and had started shaking her head. So, Miss Amber was kind enough to get her up on the counter and give a good ear cleaning which wielded a good amount of yuck. :sick :sick

The ears were treated with Tresaderm, but apparently more is going on because if you even bump against her neck, she yipes. :(

So Amber is taking her in for me at 9 in the morning.

Just one week without medical related stuff, non-human or human would be nice. :blink:

Thanks.

A picture of our resident terrier-ist whilst she was sporting her summer cut. :rolleyes:

032308pikachu2.jpg

Guest LovesDoggies

Sending good thoughts for Miss Pikachu. I hope it is nothing serioius. She is just adorable, as are the houndie feet in the background of the photo.

She's adorable! Hope it's nothing and Miss Pikachu is back to her old self soon! Sending prayers and hugs.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest moremoney

Good thoughts headed to Miss Pikachu that the vet visit goes smoothly and she gets comfort soon.

Edited to say that this is retiredracers logged on as my sister...

Edited by moremoney

Guest Tenderhearts
Good thoughts headed to Miss Pikachu that the vet visit goes smoothly and she gets comfort soon.

Edited to say that this is retiredracers logged on as my sister...

You're incognito! :ph34r:lol :lol

How's Miss Mouse?!

Pikachu! It's been so long since I've seen your pretty face! Hope you find out what's going on with those pretty ears. Hope it's nothing and you're feeling like new soon.

Your Terrorist Friend,

Jilly Bean

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Awwww....she is just way too adorable. Feel better soon sweetie girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending prayers

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Tenderhearts

Well, it is a very very very bad yeast infection. :(

My sniffer must be completely broken because I can usually smell a yeast infection. :sick

She's on a short term course of pred, and tri-otic ointment in the ears twice a day.

She got a bath last night and is still KNOT happy about that! <_<

Miss Pikachu, Auntee Patsee here . . . . moping around about having had a bath won't do anyone any good, so knock it off! Think "I'm getting better thoughts" and get with the program!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Get better real soon pretty little girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Glad she will be on the mend. Feel better sweetie.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project